Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day #31- Chicken Tosca







Today I had a new item off of our "Laundry Day's Specials". Laundry Days run Sunday through Thursday of every week, from 4pm until close and are always $12.95 each.


There are three specials on the new Laundry Day's List- Chicken Tosca, Grilled Marinated Skirt Steak Sandwich, and Summer Chopped Salad. I had the Chicken Tosca, since it was the first item listed...and I don't want to play any favorites in choosing an item to blog about.

The Chicken Tosca is made with a Parmesan cheese and egg battered chicken breast, served on a bed of angel hair pasta tossed with a light lemon, white wine, and chicken jus.

I really enjoyed this new dish. The chicken was flavorful, juicy, and cooked to perfection. The sauce on the pasta was light, and perfect for summer weather...and it was a huge portion. I'm glad to have given this entree a shot, I will definitely order it again in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a deal for the price, looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've ordered this the past three times we've been in for dinner. Very, very good.

    ReplyDelete