Friday, June 4, 2010

Day #46, Breakfast Pizza







I worked a morning today, and even though I didn't have a lot of time to eat I was able to order and try the breakfast pizza! I realized after ordering the pizza that I had skipped over the "Farewell Rudy, Hello Rhodella" on the breakfast menu. I promise I will get to that one the next time I eat breakfast here, which is probably next week.

Anyway, our breakfast pizza is made with scrambled eggs, green peppers, red onions, mushrooms, sausage, applewood smoke bacon, Grafton Vermont cheddar, and tomatoes on pizza crust. It's the same pizza crust that we use on our appetizer pizzas, and for Karl's Pizza Nights.

It's soft, chewy, and not at all greasy. It's a nice change from the kind of pizza we usually order at home (Jets), which is really greasy.

I thought I could handle the breakfast pizza, and if i didn't like it...well it would be easy to pick apart. I was surprised that I didn't have to pick anything off to enjoy this breakfast. I don't usually like green peppers or onions at all but they blended in nicely and added to the flavor. The sausage was cut into slices, so it was easy for me to handle...and we all know that by now i have gotten past my bacon phobia. :)

This is a really popular breakfast item, but I have never ordered it before, which most would find as a surprise since I am such a huge pizza fan. I would definitely order this for breakfast again sometime in the future. It was tasty, and very filling...even though I only had half the pizza! I am once again not only surprised, but very glad I tried it. I found something new that I like for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment